Wash and dry completely before first use.
- Rinse under cold water to remove any discharge.
- Lather using a gentle laundry soap or any natural laundry detergent.
- Soak in cold water for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight. Up to 48 hours if required, changing water daily.
- Hand wash or machine wash. Focus lathering and washing on charcoal bamboo fleece side when hand washing.
- Dry inside or outside, under the sun where possible.
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
TUMBLE/MACHINE DRY NOT RECOMMENDED
DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
Note: Cloth pads must be dried completely before storing away. Drying time is generally 24 -48 hours, longer during winter months.
HOW TO USE EcoPad
- PlaceEcoPad over the inside of your underwear, pattern facing down.
- Fold the wings over the gusset of your underwear and fasten using the snaps.
Note: The bamboo fleece side sits against your skin, not the pattern side.
It is recommended that you change your pad every 3-4 hours. More or less often depending on the amount of flow you’re experiencing.
HOW TO FOLD EcoPad
Regular & Overnight
Note: All sizes for storage at home can lay open and flat in a drawer.
Folding is only necessary when you’re carrying EcoPads for use out of the home.
Overnight pads being the largest size, are often used at home/ during bedtime.
Simply lay open and flat for storage.
The article is sourced from the internet. Click the “Source” button to view the original content. If there is any copyright infringement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for removal.