How to Purchase Eco Period Underwear and Reusable Cloth Eco Pads under NDIS
We are proud to say that our products are NDIS-approved, meaning that Australian citizens, residents and permanent visa holders with a disability may be eligible for financial assistance on your Eco Period sanitary and incontinence leakproof underwear products through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Are you eligible for NDIS? You can be eligible for the NDIS if you are the following:
- Are under 65 when you make your application.
- Are an Australian Citizen or resident or permanent visa holder.
- And meet the disability or early intervention requirements.
If you want to double check yourself against the criteria, then please check here.
How do you claim your Eco Period items on NDIS?
If you are NDIS Plan managed or self managed, you can claim back your incontinence aids post-purchase, through the NDIS. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- We recommend that you check with your plan manager at NDIS before placing an order, as the NDIS may not reimburse some plan-managed clients.
- Once you have the all-clear, then go ahead and buy your Eco Period products, remembering to save your order details.
- Forward your Eco Period paid tax invoice to your plan manager or directly to NDIS for reimbursement under your NDIS plan.
- Wait for the money to come back to your account!
If for whatever reason, your request is denied by the NDIS, we will be happy to refund you in full for the order as long as the items are unworn and as new. Just get in touch with us via our customer service email email@example.com
If you require a preliminary quote/ tax invoice prior to order placement, to provide to your case manager, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange to send a pre quote and provide payment details for direct bank deposit. Once funds have cleared, goods will be sent and a final tax invoice will be provided with your order.
We look forward to helping you get the products you need to make your everyday that little bit better!
The article is sourced from the internet. Click the “Source” button to view the original content. If there is any copyright infringement, please contact email@example.com for removal.